Notifications
Clear all

The Waiver Wire Show (Nov 3) Question Thread

12 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@dbesbris)
Topic starter

Here it is! The "early" thread for our Waiver Wire (end of week 2) live show set to air at 5:30pm PT tonight!

Post your questions in advance for Mike Apotria and Erik Ong, here.

Then check out the show at this link: https://sportsethos.com/top-posts/the-waiver-wire-show-end-of-week-2-with-erik-and-mike/

Posted : 03/11/2019 12:06 pm
(@melmckinn)
Member Customer

1.) Which players would you say have been the top 3 waiver wire pickups so far through the first two weeks of the season?
2.) Due to the massive injury slide, how would you rank/prioritize the Golden State Warriors pickups?

Posted : 03/11/2019 1:36 pm
(@briboxx1)
Member Customer

9 Cat H2H redraft league. I was wondering if Bazemore have a better chance to more minutes than Hezonja? Whiteside is coming back so does that mean Hezonja mins would go back down or is he safe because of Collins injury?

Last question, who is the more valuable fantasy producer of the two Baze or Hez for 9Cats and how much FAAB $$ would you spend?

Posted : 03/11/2019 2:58 pm
(@briboxx1)
Member Customer

What’s going on with JJJ? I have Val on my team and keeping Val.
I’m tempted to trade for JJJ in a H2H redraft but I’m a little worried about this knee issue already but do you guys feel confident he’s just struggling and go ahead and try to get him on my team.

Posted : 03/11/2019 3:15 pm
(@hipjim3837)
Member Customer

12 team 9 cat H2H
#1. Bazemore, T. Ross, & Marc Gasol are on my WW. Are either a pick-up in exchange for D. White or Forbes ROS?

I have both Spurs on my team and planning to use one spot for streaming. My trade to rid Baynes didn’t go through so I’ll wait to stream his spot also until PG13 comes back or something.

#2. Mind doing a quick rank on these WW pickups for 9 cat ROS?

Gasol
Ross
Clarkson
Bazemore
Paschall
Fultz
Bacon

Thanks!

Posted : 03/11/2019 3:20 pm
(@walid-chatila)
Member Customer

What do you think the outlook is for Draymomd Green? Shoukd we hold or try and trade away?

Posted : 03/11/2019 4:01 pm
(@briboxx1)
Member Customer

Would you drop Bertans for Bazemore or Hezonja H2H 9 Cat

Posted : 03/11/2019 4:26 pm
(@mikehkkim)
Member Customer

Hi Mike and Eric!

In a bit of a pickle. Markelle Fultz on to the wire, looking like he will continue to improve on the season. Really like the upside.
Potentially considering dropping one of the 3 guys - Kendrick Nunn, Delon Wright, Dennis Schroder - leaning towards Nunn for now given potential drop off with Butler back. There is still some frustration with Delon Wright as well, but feel he would eventually able settle in and carve out a decent role. If you think I should drop any other piece of my team for Fultz, comments would be appreciated as well. Appreciate you thoughts as always.

Playing 9cat H2H (12 teams) no IL - my team below:
* Nikola Jokic
* Nikola Vucevic
* Myles Turner
* Richuan Holmes
* Jonathan Isaac
* PJ Washington
* Josh Richardson
* Miles Bridges
* Taurean Prince
* Mike Conley
* Delon Wright
* Kendrick Nunn
* Dennis Schroder

Posted : 03/11/2019 4:45 pm
(@vetterscott)
Member Customer

how much faab on paschall?

Posted : 03/11/2019 5:08 pm
(@espn27)
Member Customer

Bogdanovic continues to be somewhat out of favor in Sactown and i'm looking to find a guy with a higher ceiling for the end of my bench in a 16 team h2h weekly Points League. 3 PT FG are the Elephant in our scoring system so Bogdan is not an easy drop. My alternatives on the wire are Bazemore, Paschal, Kyle Anderson, Jah Okafor, Bembry, Okogie, Zubac, Pacer Bigs: Goga/Leaf, or a speculation on one of the Golden Staters Poole/Evans or Miami's James Johnson Duncan Robinson

Thanks

Posted : 03/11/2019 5:12 pm
(@melmckinn)
Member Customer

Loving the Q&A, excellent insight, thanks guys!

Could you please rank the following Point Guards for the ROS:

Isaiah Thomas (PG)
Dennis Schroder (PG)
Goran Dragic (PG/SG)
Marcus Smart (PG/SG)

Posted : 03/11/2019 5:19 pm
(@melmckinn)
Member Customer

Sorry I forgot to clarify, its a 10 team/13 Category/H2H League

Posted : 03/11/2019 5:35 pm
Share: