lamello ball and andrew wiggins for Deandre ayton and dejounte murray

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
TwinTalkMN21
(@twintalkmn21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

this is a really tough deal since ayton and murray are very good but ball is looking dominant and could easily end up as a top 60 player if devontae is out for a while, I think I should do this deal but PLEASE tell me what to do

Posted : 08/02/2021 9:29 pm
tomcwarner
(@tomcwarner)
Member Customer

Love what LaMelo is doing, but I prefer the Ayton/Murray side

Baller fan from upside down

Posted : 09/02/2021 7:07 pm
TwinTalkMN21
(@twintalkmn21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

thank you so much for answering, can you please give me a few reasons who you would do that side? Still, thank you for responding.

Posted : 09/02/2021 7:10 pm
(@davecalarco)
Member Customer

If it's just for this year, Ayton / Murray is the more consistent and certain players on a night to night basis imo. If it's a keeper league, I might want to grab LaMelo at all costs.

Posted : 09/02/2021 7:56 pm
TwinTalkMN21
(@twintalkmn21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

this is a points league that is not a keeper league, I just feel that lamello ball is so dominant and could be a top 60 player, should I really give him up?

Posted : 09/02/2021 8:49 pm
(@capt-caineghis)
Member Customer

I can’t speak much to points leagues, but in category leagues, I think Lamelo can finish as a top 30 guy for rest of season, maybe higher. I imagine the translation from categories to points leagues isn’t too far dissimilar. Also, I don’t think Graham is hurting him even when back. This is Lamelo’s team now, and they can’t move him back to the bench now after what he’s shown.

However, that said, Wiggins isn’t great, so the total value is probably a lean to the Ayton/Murray side.

Posted : 10/02/2021 1:34 am
TwinTalkMN21
(@twintalkmn21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

thank you very much for responding and giving solid reasons

Posted : 10/02/2021 9:21 am
Share: