Clear all

Dynasty Draft Trade - New offer would like advice

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@crebuck2308)
Member Customer
Topic starter

I know I post a lot about my dynasty team but I'm one of those people who like to think things out before making a move.  Unfortunately those people I go to for everyday life advice aren't really interested in the NBA like me.  So I would appreciate any advice from my fellow hoop ballers!

9 cat H2H Dynasty League:

I have been offered: PG13, DeRozan, Mitchell Robinson, and Erice Bledsoe

I would give: Westbrook, Siakam, Jerami Grant

my roster is 

Lebron James,  Andre Drummond, Devin Booker, TJ Warren, Brandon Clarke, Brook Lopez, Norman Powell, Davis Bertans, Dante DiVencenzo, and Ivica Zubac, Nerlens Noel, and of course Pascal Siakam, Russell Westbrook, and Jerami Grant

I like the offer but not too sure about PG's overall health or the potential for DeRozan to be traded.  I have been thinking I need to get out from under Westbrook but hate to give up Siakam.  I do fear the injury risk of Siakam playing so many minutes but he's the guy in TOR and will get a lot of usage.  I've compared projections and it looks like this trade would benefit me.  I would also drop either Noel or Zubac.

Thoughts? Thanks Hoopballers.

Posted : 05/12/2020 12:17 pm
 andy
(@andy)
Member Customer

I would take it and run. PG will be much better this year, and Mitch Rob will be great to have longterm. Westy has a shorter shelf life - and DeRozan will produce wherever he is.

Drop Zubac, not Noel.

Posted : 05/12/2020 6:03 pm
Share: