Bam for vooch

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@danielcunningham)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

9cat 10team roto

thinking of offering Bam and maxey for vooch....kind of a sell low buy low trade ...do u think vooch is gonna improve?

Posted : 25/11/2021 8:44 pm
(@treveon)
Member Customer

I was just thinking about trading Bam for vuc as well. I think vuc COULD improve, but they just don't need him to as much offensively as they did in orlando, same thing in terms of playmaking. Thing with Bam is his assists are down because lowry and I don't think that will come back to 5/gm, but his blocks are also nowhere to be seen which sucks. So I think overall Vuc will finish higher than Bam, but I doubt it will be that much of an upgrade. Both will probably finish lower than their ADP IMO

Posted : 28/11/2021 1:47 pm
(@treveon)
Member Customer

I think I'm probably going with BAM for offensive upside and Vuc for defensive upside and maybe Vuc's ppg will go up to like 15-17 

Posted : 28/11/2021 1:48 pm
(@chogarth79)
Eminent Member

Who would you prefer in 9 cat head to head?

My team is built around 3s, assists and defensive stats so I drafted Bam to help assists at the C position and because of his durability but he’s not delivering so far. 

I’ve been offered a straight Vooch for Bam trade and giving it strong consideration because Vooch’s shot has to start dropping and he’ll give me the odd 3 and better defensive stats than Bam. 

Posted : 29/11/2021 7:45 am
Share: