Clear all

Auction Draft Finished - need help!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@andrew-dsilva)
Member Customer
Topic starter

So we had our auction draft and I was originally thinking doing the punt FT% build - but people seemed really tight to start so I ended up winning KAT and Harden. Booker was looking like he was going cheap too and in bidding him up I won him too.

Draft Results - 12 team 13 roster spots Yahoo 9 Cat

Budget $200
1. (2) Karl-Anthony Towns (Min - C) $61
2. (5) James Harden (Hou - PG,SG) $65
3. (25) Devin Booker (Pho - SG,SF) $41
4. (70) Donte DiVincenzo (Mil - PG,SG) $2
5. (119) Derrick White (SA - PG,SG) $1
6. (127) DeMarcus Cousins (Hou - PF,C) $14
7. (130) Killian Hayes (Det - PG,SG) $2
8. (131) James Wiseman (GS - C) $3
9. (133) Miles Bridges (Cha - SF,PF) $3
10. (138) Derrick Rose (Det - PG,SG) $2
11. (139) Chris Boucher (Tor - PF,C) $3
12. (144) Nerlens Noel (NY - PF,C) $1
13. (148) Rui Hachimura (Was - SF,PF) $1
Unused $1

After that I had to sit out for a whlie and I ended up getting a couple of my targets with the limited money I had in Donte and Boucher and the rest were guys that would not hurt me anywhere.

No one team blew it out of the park in terms of a build that dominates across more than 4 categories so not the question is - what way should I try and shape my team? We have 3 add drops a week so I can play around with 2 of them being used for streaming.

Posted : 20/12/2020 6:28 pm
 Evan
(@ecorey4)
Member Customer

3 first round guys (2 top 3 guys arguably!) is wild. missed games for them will affect you a lot but marquee games from them can win a whole cat in a given week.

noel and boucher are nice per minute bigs to support kat. boogie and wiseman have some bust potential but top 100 upside also.

i would get away from rose and rui and find better 3 pt shooters to support what should a real strength with kat booker and harden.

white and hayes youre gonna have to hold (white through injury and hayes through rookie learning curve). 

looks pretty cool though.

Posted : 20/12/2020 8:03 pm
(@andrew-dsilva)
Member Customer
Topic starter

So outside of punting TOs would are the categories I need to lock in on for Head to Head with these guys?

I am planning on trading one of Booker or Harden and need to understand what categories I should target

Posted : 20/12/2020 10:32 pm
Share: