Clear all

Trade Analyzer

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@matthewadair)
Sports Ethos Community Member
Topic starter

Got a couple of trades and am curious to hear all opinions. In of my leagues, I decided that this year it would be a great to choose kyrie and kawhi and lets just say its backfiring on me really fast. Here are the proposals:

Kyrie for Zion and Melton

Trae young for Anthony Davis

12 team 9 cat 

Posted : 28/11/2022 6:54 pm
(@dbesbris)

Gimme the Kyrie side in the first and AD side in the second!

Posted : 28/11/2022 6:58 pm
(@matthewadair)
Sports Ethos Community Member
Topic starter

@dbesbris Great minds think alike, thanks for the insight. I got another one in a second league. This is a 14 team, 9 cat, 11 roster spots with one 1 bench. I would be giving up Mobley and Vassell for Lavine, Mitch Rob, Franz, and Claxton. Slightly hesitant due to the fact that Robinson and Claxton are like probably in the top 5 for worst free throw shooters in the league atm. Considering our guy Hartenstein seems to be on the outside looking in, I am deliberating more then usual.

Posted : 29/11/2022 10:21 pm
(@dbesbris)

Posted by: @matthewadair

@dbesbris Great minds think alike, thanks for the insight. I got another one in a second league. This is a 14 team, 9 cat, 11 roster spots with one 1 bench. I would be giving up Mobley and Vassell for Lavine, Mitch Rob, Franz, and Claxton. Slightly hesitant due to the fact that Robinson and Claxton are like probably in the top 5 for worst free throw shooters in the league atm. Considering our guy Hartenstein seems to be on the outside looking in, I am deliberating more then usual.

Think I'm passing on this one and sticking with Mobley/Vassell

Posted : 30/11/2022 1:04 am
Share: