7 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
brandonbourassa
(@brandonbourassa)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi all,

I'm in a 12T, 9cat, H2H categories league. Looking to package Horford and Melton together for a trade. I am wondering if there is anyone I could target with these guys? I am punting FT% and 3PM, trying to bring my assists up a bit more while holding my other categories. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Posted : 07/12/2022 2:54 am
Tut
 Tut
(@tut)
Member Customer

In a punt FT and 3PM build, looking for assists, Ben Simmons would be a great fit but he's currently injured. Depending on how you value him, you could target him before he returns or wait to see him play healthy. And it's a low point for Horford right now in terms of trade value. 

Posted : 07/12/2022 7:18 am
Slickrock reacted
Slickrock
(@slickrock)
Moderator Customer

Like Tut says, Simmons a nice target. Could also go for a passing big man like Nurk or Draymond. If you want to go with a guard or wing, try for someone like Franz or Giddey.

Posted : 07/12/2022 11:23 am
(@dbesbris)

Might want to wait for Horford to post one of those delicious 12/5/4 lines with 2 threes and a block on like 5/6 shooting and then fire it off. He's in a 1-week shooting slump right now.

Posted : 07/12/2022 2:53 pm
brandonbourassa
(@brandonbourassa)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dbesbris When he gets going, anyone I should be targeting?

Posted : 07/12/2022 2:54 pm
(@dbesbris)

Haha I'm good with what the other dudes are spittin', just wanted to toss my Horford-is-cold-so-harder-to-trade note. ALSO Rotoworld keeps talking about how Horford has been a disappointment, which is so very WRONG factually (he's beating his ADP by 3 full rounds...), so that makes it harder to move him too because other sites are filling people's brains with bad info

Posted : 07/12/2022 2:56 pm
brandonbourassa
(@brandonbourassa)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dbesbris Oh boo to that then. Okay I’ll wait on it, thanks for the advice as always!

Posted : 07/12/2022 2:59 pm
Share: